Apex Behavioral Health is not in network with most state insurances.
- The only state insurance we accept is Total Health Care.
- We do NOT accept Great Lakes insurance. Great Lakes has us listed as a network provider but we are NOT in network with them – this applies to Great Lakes under United Behavioral Health.
- We are not a Bluecaid provider.
In regards to Medicare:
- Medicare covers 50% of an office visit.
- For an initial doctor visit, the cost would be $80.25. A follow-up visit will be $26-28.
- While we are not a Medicaid provider, we do accept a secondary Medicaid insurance provided you are in network with Medicare.
- Medicaid will pay for doctor’s visits, but therapy is not covered.
- The first therapy visit is $60.19, with the follow-ups costing $49.15.
In relation to low fee costs:
- The first doctor’s visit is $125, second visits are $55.
- Therapy visits are $90, second visits are $70.
- All co-pays are due at the time services are rendered, and we do not have a sliding pay scale.
- If you have a large deductible that it seems unlikely you will ever meet, consider switching to the low fee scale.
Other notable insurance facts:
- We are in network in HAP, but not Henry Ford HAP.
Please leave a comment with any further questions you may have!