If you or someone you know is struggling with suicidal thoughts or behaviors, please call one of the numbers below for help.
Crisis Hotline Phone Numbers (Wayne County):
–24-Hour Line Crisis: (313) 224-7000
–Toll Free Crisis: (800) 241-4949
–Toll Free Crisis: (800) 273-8155
–Toll Free Crisis: (800) 784-2433
For more information and statistics about suicide, please visit one of the links below.
We have all experienced anger in one form or another. However, some people may find themselves feeling angry more often than the people around them.
Here is an article that may help you, or even someone you know, to manage anger.
*Please keep in mind that here at Apex Behavioral Health Western Wayne we have staff that may be able to help you overcome your anger. Please call us at 734-729-3133 to schedule an appointment.
Apex Behavioral Health is not in network with most state insurances.
- The only state insurance we accept is Total Health Care.
- We do NOT accept Great Lakes insurance. Great Lakes has us listed as a network provider but we are NOT in network with them – this applies to Great Lakes under United Behavioral Health.
- We are not a Bluecaid provider.
In regards to Medicare:
- Medicare covers 50% of an office visit.
- For an initial doctor visit, the cost would be $80.25. A follow-up visit will be $26-28.
- While we are not a Medicaid provider, we do accept a secondary Medicaid insurance provided you are in network with Medicare.
- Medicaid will pay for doctor’s visits, but therapy is not covered.
- The first therapy visit is $60.19, with the follow-ups costing $49.15.
In relation to low fee costs:
- The first doctor’s visit is $125, second visits are $55.
- Therapy visits are $90, second visits are $70.
- All co-pays are due at the time services are rendered, and we do not have a sliding pay scale.
- If you have a large deductible that it seems unlikely you will ever meet, consider switching to the low fee scale.
Other notable insurance facts:
- We are in network in HAP, but not Henry Ford HAP.
Please leave a comment with any further questions you may have!